Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Review of 'A Righteous Fury'

I recently finished 'A Righteous Fury' by Jack Fernard.

Solid 4 Stars

If you like supernatural thrillers that are fueled by warfare between forces of good and evil, then this book is for you.
I found it to be a great book. It was definitely action packed and character driven! I liked the fact that the MC is not your run-of-the-mill hero, but just an average guy thrust into extraordinary circumstances. I found the history of the MC intriguing, as he came from a background you wouldn't expect. The Slayers (demon fighters) could have a book or two of their own as well.
I think the plot of this work was unique and well thought out, with plenty of sub-plots to keep you involved with every character, to see how they were necessary to the story. It had a great story line for the first book in the series.
I most definitely recommend this book, and the next one (based on the teaser at the end of book one), even if it's only half as good! Can't wait for "A Forgotten Fury". Kudos, Jack.

Grab a copy on Amazon and enjoy.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment